Looking for one of the best trucks in the business? Take your pick from Ford's F-series lineup of new trucks such as the Ford F-150 and the Ford Super Duty, and you will instantly find out why the F-Series (and the Ford F-150, in particular) is still the bestselling car in America today.
The Built Ford Tough Event is extended until October 1, 2012. This means that you still have lots of time to take advantage of low APR financing rates and special lease offers on all new Ford vehicles.
The Ford F-150 remains to be a bestseller because it provides the toughness and durability of a traditional truck, combined with the modern amenities and comfort of a family car.
- 2.9% APR for up to 36 months and 3.9% APR for up to 48 months on the 2013 Ford F-150.
- $1,000 bonus costumer cash is available.
The new Ford Escape is not simply just a redesign of the old Escape: it is an entirely new model that is destined to become one of the best small SUVs in the industry.
- Lease starts at $259 per month for 24 months and around $2,800 due at signing on the 2013 Ford Escape SE with the 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine.
- 2.9% APR for up to 36 months and 3.9% APR for up to 48 months.
- $1,000 bonus cash is available to qualified buyers.
The 2013 Ford Taurus excels in the areas of comfort, space, and cargo capacity. If you want a big family sedan then the 2013 Ford Taurus is worth a look.
- 0.9% APR for up to 36 months and 1.9% APR financing for 48 months on the new Ford Taurus.
- Up to $3,500 cash back is available to qualified buyers.
Forget the old Explorer. The new Ford Explorer now features an all new design with top-class levels of comfort and refinement.
- Lease starts at $299 per month for 24 months and around $3,600 due at signing on the 2013 Ford Escape XLT V6 with FWD.
- 0.9% APR for 36 months and 1.9% APR for 48 months, with up to 4.9% APR for 72 months on the new Ford Explorer.
- $1,500 cash back is offered to qualified buyers.
The Built Ford Tough event is valid until 10/1/2012.