Chrysler vehicles provide good value for money. They may have a low base price, but you won’t feel shortchanged when it comes to interior quality, comfort, and amenities.
Take advantage of the best offers from your favorite Chrysler dealer. All offers are good until 10/1/2012.
Chrysler Special Incentives and Lease Offers
- 0% APR financing for up to 36 months on the 2013 Chrysler 200.
- 0% APR financing for up to 72 months on the 2012 Chrysler 200.
- Lease the Chrysler 200 at $149 per month for 39 months and $2,900 due at signing.
- Get up to $3,000 cash allowance.
Chrysler 200 Convertible
- 0% APR financing for up to 36 months plus $1,000 cash allowance on the 2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible.
- Lease the new Chrysler 200 Convertible at $209 per month for 39 months and $2,900 due at signing.
- Get up to $2,000 cash allowance.
- 0% APR financing for up to 60 months.
- Lease the new Chrysler 300 at $249 per month for 39 months and $2,800 due at signing.
- Get up to $4,000 cash allowance.
Chrysler Town and Country
- 0% APR financing for up to 60 months, plus $500 cash allowance.
- Lease the new Chrysler Town and Country Touring at $199 per month for 24 months and $3,000 due at signing.
- Get up to $2,250 cash allowance.
Rebates and Incentives – How to Choose
If the dealership asks you to choose between a rebate or incentive, the simple thing to do is to simply figure out which between the two will give you bigger savings.
Start by analyzing your credit report. If your FICO score is good, then choosing the incentive over the cash rebate will give you more savings over the life of the car loan.
If your credit score is less than desirable, then choosing the cash rebate is the better option for you, since a low credit score will prevent you from taking advantage of low APR vehicle financing.
When the dealership offers an incentive along with an additional cash rebate, you should obviously choose both, since you will be getting the best of both worlds: low APR financing with low monthly payments, and an additional cash rebate that can also be applied as an added discount on your new car purchase.